Being asked to leave your accommodation?


If your landlord wants you to leave your accommodation, they will usually have to give you formal written notice. You should talk to your landlord to see if it is possible to resolve any issues.
There are a number of websites that can provide you with useful information, for example:

If you have received written notice to leave your accommodation please contact your local council office straightaway. They will be able to provide you with further advice and assistance.